Zoho is one of the best and leading service which provides free email hosting with top-notch service and reliability. Zoho offers you a custom Email hosting service for free for one domain with ten user accounts. So, if you are looking for a free and professional email hosting with reliable service and support, then Zoho would be a good choice as it comes with all the bells and whistles you will ever need.
To create a custom email for your domain name with zoho mail simply follow the steps given below.
1. Go to Zohomail.com
2. Click on Pricing, this will take you to their pricing page then pick a particular package (You can use the free package which allows you use one domain with 10 users account.)
3. Then click sign up
4. This will initiate a domain set up process. Enter your domain name and click add domain.
5. Now fill in your details like Name, contact email address etc
6. After completing sign up process you will need to verify domain ownership. Zoho will provide you instructions on how to do this depending on your domain registrar.
After verifying your domain you have to configure the email delivery. To do that follow the steps given below.
1. Log in to your domain registrars website.
2. Launch the 'DNS Manager'/ 'Domain Management Page'/ 'DNS Control Panel' for your account, which lists all the domains you have registered.
3. Locate the option which specifies 'MX Records'/ 'Email Servers'/ 'Email Settings' (Consult the help pages of your provider or get support from the registrar).
4. If you have any existing entries, remove those entries.
5. Locate the option to add new record and select that then enter the records as shown in the image below.
6. Select 'Save Zone File' or 'Save' or 'Add Records' to save the changes.
After completing the above steps you must have successfully created and set up a custom email with Zoho mail to work for you.